How do I become a member of the EHTA?
Becoming a member organization of the EHTA benefits you in the following ways:
- Members can schedule the facility at any time (provided the facility is available) to use for any in-house training for their department.
- Members have full access to all training props and resources, including drywall, pallets, smoke machines, forcible entry door dowels, and all other resources of the EHTA
- Members are encouraged to train with other departments in joint trainings, allowing all members involved to benefit each other
Steps to become a member:
- Click the Contact Us section of this website
- Schedule a facility tour
- Talk with facility staff to tailor the facility to your department's training needs
- Schedule your training class
- Invite other departments to participate!